CELBLOX® Taper Top Block, 48" x 16"
Available Core Sizes: 4", 6", 8", 10", 12"
CelBlox® Insulating Concrete Forms (ICFs), are the safest, most energy-efficient, and cost-effective building product available. When CelBlox® ICFs are used to construct the envelope of a building, the end result is a building that can withstand hurricanes, tornados, fires, and earthquakes. Living and/or working in a CelBlox® home or office means you also don’t have to worry about pests or rodents, mold or mildew, noisy neighbors, or high heating or cooling bills.
- Building is fast and easy, because a CelBlox wall section is many of a wall’s components all in one: structure, insulation, fastening strips and moisture barrier;
- Has a Patented fold-flat design that reduces transportation and storage costs
- Up to 50% lower monthly utility bills for natural gas and electricity;
- Will withstand wind speeds up to 250 mph;
- Will stand up to the positive and negative pressures from a hurricane or tornado;
- Will resist flying debris at 100 mph;
- Will resist seismic events with over 6 times the racking load resistance of a wood frame building;
- Is non-combustible, and has up to a 4-hour fire rating, resisting temperatures of up to 2000°;
- Will reduce outside noise by 87%, allowing less than one-third as much sound to go through as a wood frame wall;
- Improved indoor air quality and temperature consistency;
- Will not support the growth of fungus, mold, or bacteria;
- Is a “Green” building material, providing up to 37 LEED credits, and is recyclable at the end of its useful life;
- Has a 200 year life expectancy;
- Between 15% and 40% lower insurance premiums
- "Green" qualified
- Made in the USA
- Minority Business Enterprise
Country of origin:
Taper Top Block