Submitted by Juan Martinez on Sun, 02/07/2021 - 15:12 Permalink
- Use the search and filter functionality of Comertia.com to find products and the wholesalers that sell them. Look first for products from your own contry. It is alway easier to deal with wholesalers located under your own jusrisdiction. If you find a wholesaler with the product that you need, send a request for information.
- Before you work with anyone, you should call them and speak to them directly. Ask questions about their products and how they operate their business. Also ask about their quality assurance systems and what their return policy is like if you are not satisfied with the product.
- Spend sufficient time researching online. Check out the vendor’s website and try to find out more about their company. Try to read reviews of customers who have purchased their products in the past. If you can’t find any reviews because the company is fairly new, ask your peers if they have worked with them before. Contact their local chamber of commerce to see if they can guive you some information about them.
- Make sure you check the company’s certifications. A good rule is to always make sure your supplier has all of the necessary certifications and licenses to do business. This way, you reduce some of the risks involved with working with a stranger. You can check their certifications by visiting their website or contacting them directly. Most wholesalers will be able to provide you with copies of all licenses and certificates they hold, so that you can see that they are legal and legitimate.
- Ask for references from other retailers who have used them before. One quick way to tell if a wholesaler is legitimate or not is by asking for references from other retailers who have used them in the past. This way, you will be able to find out how these companies actually operate on a daily basis in their business dealings, rather than only hearing what they want you to hear so that they can get your business. Find out as much as possible about what others think about the wholesaler before making any final decision.
If you have any additional ideas or recommendations for the community, please share them here.